The diaper service committee of the RDIA has been hard at work developing the content for the Cloth Diaper Service Info section, the newest component of the RDIA website.
- We are happy to announce that the eagerly anticipated Find a Diaper Service page is live with all the members in the diaper service category of the RDIA listed. Already, over 1,000 consumers looking for a diaper service have been directed to this URL, and it is proving to be the most viewed and requested page within the RDIA site.
- The second most popular page in the new diaper service section is the How To Start a Diaper Service Business of your own. We’ve been averaging several inquiries each week with over 100 inquiries since the site went live.
- There is also consumer information available in the Why a Diaper Service section. We are hoping this will encourage inquiries to consider the benefits of using a diaper service.
Although websites are a work in progress, and the Cloth Diaper Service Info section is certainly no exception, the diaper service committee is pleased with this accomplishment and gearing up for the next goals that the diaper service membership identified during the 2009 annual meeting, including:
- the development of laundry standards,
- a marketing plan, and
- the development of a kit addressing how to start a diaper service business of your own.
As always, we are looking for eager volunteers to join our committees and bring their expertise to the table regarding these topics. If you are from a diaper service, please consider volunteering. If you believe the adage, you get out of something what you put into it, then we’ll have 100% participation within our diaper service membership! To volunteer, contact committee chairs or write to info at realdiaperindustry dot org.
Diaper Service Business Committee Volunteers have been:
Judy Aagard (Tiny Tots Diaper Service & Baby Boutique)
Jennifer Moore Temple (Buzzie Bee Diapers)
Peter Allen (Do Good Diapers)
Dennis Frederick (All Together Diaper)
Lori Taylor (Fuzbaby and Firefly Diapers)